Morley-Moss has expertise in the design and installation of a full suite of specialized audio/visual (AV) systems and equipment. We also offer general office automation as well as automation services for stores, malls, and more.
From videoconference rooms to digital signage, our team has the capability to handle a range of AV needs, and we strive to incorporate robust value-added services into all of our offerings. Throughout the process, Morley-Moss maintains equipment inventories, accepts deliveries, and moves racks and equipment to final locations.
Additionally, we test and resolve any equipment issues after installation and work closely with clients to help ensure equipment is set up according to their desired layout.
AV Services Include:
- Installation of all cabling, connectors, control, and audio/video equipment for conference and presentation rooms, video walls, paging, sound masking systems, broadcast studios, and beyond.
- Installation of a variety of equipment, such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, video projectors, flat screen televisions and video monitors, recording equipment, and more.
- Installation of copper and fiber cabling to connect AV control devices and other connection types.
- Audio and video control systems.
- Kiosks and digital signage for offices, boardrooms, meeting rooms, and more.
For more details regarding our specialty AV services, contact Morley-Moss today.