Building Operations Services (BOS)
Regular preventive maintenance is a critical component in successful facilities operation. It allows for the preservation of initial capital investment in both buildings and equipment while enhancing the sustainability and comfort of facilities. Building Operations Services (BOS) is Morley-Moss’s partnering strategy, designed to give our clients flexibility in today’s complex operating environments.
As your partner, we’ll assess your entire facility and identify the proper maintenance strategy to keep operations at maximum efficiency and productivity. A BOS contract is customizable and can be as broad or as narrow as needed. We can provide full-time onsite support or routine on-call maintenance to suit your needs.
Working with Morley-Moss
Our staff members are trained and certified in today’s most advanced electrical equipment, and we support them with cutting-edge technology. Morley-Moss’s maintenance team also includes energy-efficiency experts capable of performing audits and making cost-saving recommendations.
Even under the finest maintenance programs, emergencies still arise. When they do, Morley-Moss is ready, offering 24/7/365 emergency response service.
- NFPA 70E short circuit/coordination/arc flash analysis and labeling
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics services
- Moves, adds, changes (MAC) services
- Network services- low voltage, tele/data
- Thermal imaging/infrared testing of existing equipment
- Process control, motor control, direct digital controls (DDC), and programmable logic controls (PLC)
- Calibration loop checks
- General electrical maintenance
- Load monitoring
- Meggar testing
- Parking lot and exterior building maintenance
- Short-circuit studies
- Code violation upgrades
- Annual electrical inspections
- Permit expediting
Contact Morley-Moss today and start getting the most our of your maintenance program.